Today, I’m going to recommend you two films and one book to read and watch at Christmas. I know that you would be very busy but there is always time to read a book or watch a film.

The films that I recommend you are Star Wars and Ratatouille. I’m sure that you know the Star Wars films, but lots of you probably haven’t seen it. The Star Wars saga is my favourite one. The genre of the films is science fiction. This films were created by George Lucas and the first one was release in 1977. 

Resultado de imagen de star wars

The other film is Ratatouille. Is my Pixar favourite film. This film was created by computer animation in 2007. The film is very funny. The plot is something strange, the protagonist is a rat, that loves cooking and uses a boy to do what he love.



The book that I’m recommending you is Looking for Alaska. This book was written by John Green, that was his first novel, and was published in March of 2005. This book is very interesting and it's very easy to read. You get hooked in the first page, and it's impossible to stop reading.


These three are the most entertaining things that you would find to do at christmas, and if you don't know what to give to somebody, these are the perfect presents.

Comments

Popular Posts