OUR PROJECT



Hello! Today I’m going to talk about a project that I’m doing on my ICT classes of school. We are using a application called eTwinning, that is used to chat and talk with students of other schools around the world. We have started working with students from Italy, Spain, Turkey… 


Resultado de imagen de etwinning

But in this post, I’m gonna mention the differences and similarities on our school systems. The first thing that I’ve seen is that the school days that we go to school, are the same. Those days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Even if the working days are the same, the timetable is different. In Italy, they start working at 8:10 and finish at 13:00. Whereas in Turkey,they start the lessons at 8:30 and they have a lunch break at 12:30 that lasts 50 minutes. They continue working until 3:40. Our timetable is not very different. We start working at 8:00 and we finish at 13:00. And in the afternoon, we start working at 14:45 and we finish at 16:35. 

I don’t think that our school systems are very different. I can say that are very similar.
Hope you like it!

Maider X

Comments

Popular Posts